ServicesWe are a family practice primary care clinic offering services to all ages including management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, acute illness such as strep throat, DOT physicals, and sports physicals. Prescriptions sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Blood drawn on site if needed.
Medicaid, Medicare, and most commercial insurance accepted.
What is a nurse practitioner?
A nurse practitioner is a registered nurse who has continued their education to earn at least a Master of Science in Nursing, which is required to become board certified and licensed.
Nurse practitioners may also continue their education to earn a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. Nurse practitioners prescribe medications, diagnose and treat patients as well as help them prevent disease and manage their health. Their responsibilities include:
- Performing comprehensive and focused physical examinations
- Diagnosing and treating common acute illnesses and injuries
- Providing immunizations
- Managing high blood pressure, diabetes, depression and other chronic health problems
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests such as X-rays and EKGs, as well as laboratory tests
- Prescribing medications and therapies
- Performing procedures